Tuesday, February 21, 2012

21 Days To Form A Habit...

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit and since today marks day 21 of my 30 day challenge I figured it would be a good time to do a check-in.


I challenge myself to not eat any sweets for 30 days.
As of February 21, 2012 I have eaten 0 sweets.  I was really craving chocolate one day but I chose an apple with peanut butter instead and was quite content with that decision.
I challenge myself to not eat any potato chips for 30 days.
As of February 21, 2012 I have eaten 0 potato chips.  This one has gotten much easier as the month has gone on.  I have been eating almonds instead of potato chips which is working perfectly.
I challenge myself to complete a 30 day fitness program in addition to my February running.
As of February 21, 2012 I have completed my core fitness workout every single day. I have also continued with my running so I am quite pleased with my success in fitting in the additional workout. I have increased both the number of sets and number of reps I am doing over the course of the month.

With 9 days left in the challenge I am feeling confident that I will be 100% successful in my quest!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the sweets and the core workouts Jodi!! No doubt you will finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jodi! You can absolutely do it!!!

    ReplyDelete